Elevate your skills to volume artistry.
A two-day foundation course for those who have completed the fundamentals of classic lashing (see classic course) and/or have some prior knowledge of volume.
This course builds upon classic techniques, providing more of an emphasis on symmetry, placement and application, multiple fan making, and pick up. Students will be given ample opportunities to practice these new methods thereby enhancing their skill set to volume.
- History of volume eyelashes
- Anatomy and growth cycle of eyelashes
- Sanitation and sterilization
- Formula of lash weight and ratio
- Tool selection
- Workstation set up
- Composition of lash extensions (curl, thickness, length)
- Adhesive (ingredients, trouble shooting, retention, humidity)
- Application and placement techniques
- Fan making and pick up
- Mapping fundamentals
- Proper taping and lash prep
- Client consultation
- Fill and Removal procedures
Private Training $2600
- Student Manual
- Lash Kit
- Live Model Practice*
- Certificate upon completion
*Models provided upon request