Classic Foundation Class: Deposit
This variant is currently sold out
Your first step towards becoming a lash artist.
A two-day foundation course for all entry level students. This is highly recommended for beginners and for those with some lash experience.
The classic course focuses on the fundamentals of lashing, starting with an overview of eyelash extensions followed by the introduction of classic techniques. The entire process will be very hands-on ensuring that students have the opportunity to apply and practice the skills learned.
All classes are non-refundable. In the event of an emergency however, classes may be rescheduled. Please advise accordingly.
To register and reserve your spot, we ask that a non-refundable deposit of $750 (Group Training) or $1000 (Private Training) be made. The remaining balance will then be due the day before class starts.
Please be aware the final 50% of the class fee will need to be paid to confirm your enrollment.
Classic Foundation Class (Group Training): $1500
Classic Foundation Class (Private Training) $2000
- History of eyelash extensions
- Anatomy and growth cycle of eyelashes
- Sanitation and sterilization
- Workstation set up
- Composition of lash extensions (curl, thickness, length)
- Adhesive (ingredients, trouble shooting, retention)
- Application and placement
- Mapping fundamentals
- Proper taping and lash prep
- Client consultation and consent form
- Aftercare instructions
- Fill and Removal
- Pricing/ photography
- Lash Kit
- Live Model Practice*
- Certificate upon completion
*Models provided upon request