Your first step towards becoming a lash artist.
A two-day foundation course for all entry level students. This is highly recommended for beginners or new students looking to further expand their knowledge and advance their skills in a growing and demanding industry.
The classic course focuses on the fundamentals of lashing, starting with an overview of eyelash extensions followed by the introduction of classic techniques. The entire process will be very hands-on ensuring that students have the opportunity to apply and practice the skills learned.
All classes are non-refundable. In the event of an emergency however, classes may be rescheduled. Please advise accordingly.
To register and reserve your spot, we ask that a non-refundable deposit of $500 be made to confirm your enrolment. The remaining balance must be paid in full the day before your scheduled class by 11:59 pm EST.
Classic Foundation Class - Group Training (4-6 students): $1500
Classic Foundation Class - Private Training (1:1): $2000
- History of Eyelash Extensions
- Anatomy of the Eye
- Natural Lash Growth Cycles and Health
- Product Knowledge of Lash Extensions
- Sanitation and Sterilization
- Workspace Set-up
- Client Consultation, Consent Form and Record Keeping
- Adhesive Breakdown
- Proper Taping & Lash Prep
- Isolation Method
- Application and Placement Theory
- Optimizing Retention
- Basic Mapping Fundamentals (styling + customization)
- Fill and Removal Techniques
- Aftercare Instructions
- Photography 101
- Pricing Structure
- Intro to Social Media
- Building Clientele Base
- Student Lash Kit
- Lunch, Coffee + Snacks
- Live Model Practice*
- Client Forms
- Certificate Upon Completion
- Ongoing Mentorship and Support
10am - 1pm Theory 1
1pm - 2pm Lunch
2pm - 6pm Mannequin Practice
10am - 1pm Theory 2
1pm - 2pm Lunch
2pm - 7pm Model Practice
*Models provided upon request