Elevate your skills to volume artistry.
A two-day foundation course for those who have completed the fundamentals of classic lashing (see classic course) and/or have some prior knowledge of volume.
This course builds upon classic techniques, providing more of an emphasis on symmetry, placement and application, multiple fan making, and pick up. Students will be given ample opportunities to practice these new methods thereby enhancing their skill set to volume.
All classes are non-refundable. In the event of an emergency however, classes may be rescheduled. Please advise accordingly.
To register and reserve your spot, we ask that a non-refundable deposit of $500 be made to confirm your enrolment. The remaining balance must be paid in full the day before your scheduled class by 11:59 pm EST.
Volume Foundation Class - Group Training (4-6 students): $2000
Volume Foundation Class - Private Training (1:1): $2500
- History of Volume Lashes
- Review of Anatomy and Growth Cycles
- Sanitation and Sterilization
- Formula of Lash Weight and Ratio
- Tool Selection
- Workspace Set-Up
- Composition of Lash Extensions (curl, thickness, length)
- Adhesive (ingredients, trouble shooting, retention, humidity)
- Application and Placement
- Corrective Lashing
- Creating Pro Made Fans
- Ideal Fan Making
- Various Pick-Up Techniques
- Mapping Fundamentals (styling + customization)
- Proper Taping and Lash prep
- Client Consultation, Consent Form and Record Keeping
- Fill and Removal Procedures
- Photography 101
- Pricing Structure
- Social Media + Marketing
- Student Lash Kit
- Lunch, Coffee + Snacks
- Live Model Practice*
- Client Forms
- Certificate Upon Completion
- Ongoing Mentorship and Support
10am - 1pm Theory 1
1pm - 2pm Lunch
2pm - 6pm Fan Creation Practice
10am - 1pm Theory 2
1pm - 2pm Lunch
2pm - 7pm Model Practice
*Models provided upon request